At Clutch, we are reinventing the way Canadians buy and own cars. We had enough of traditional dealerships that took advantage of customers and knew that we could build an incredible car-buying experience while leaving a positive impact on the communities we serve. Recently named one of the Fastest Growing Canadian Companies by the Globe & Mail and one of the Top Canadian Startups by LinkedIn, we're looking to add to our great team of people who embrace hard things, think like owners, and love to help their teammates.
We pride ourselves on our high-quality certified vehicles, great prices, and customer experience. By visiting clutch.ca, customers can browse a large selection of high-quality vehicles, buy a car that's right for them, and enjoy seamless delivery - all from the comfort of their home.
Founded in 2016, Clutch is headquartered in Toronto and services Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Ontario, and Prince Edward Island. It is backed by a number of world-class investors including D1 Capital Partners, Canaan, BrandProject, Real Ventures, Upper90, FJ Labs, Global Founders Capital, and Azure Capital Partners.
About the Role:
The Growth Manager will help identify and tackle a variety of different opportunities to drive overall customer growth in the newest business line at Clutch, Sell to Clutch. You’ll get the unique opportunity to work alongside our Founder that is leading this effort while reporting into the Director, Special Projects & Growth. In this role, you’ll take data-driven approaches to acquire new users for a product that can track the value of our user’s second most valuable asset (their car) that have the option to sell their vehicle to Clutch for the price they’ve been offered. We’re looking for someone that’s willing to think out-of-the-box and execute relentlessly across various functions of the business in order to deliver targets. You’ll be moving at a fast pace, working across all of our marketing channels and working cross-functionally with the Revenue, Product and Operations teams.
What you’ll do:
- Help manage a multi-million dollar growth budget and deliver on ambitious growth targets
- Think outside of traditional performance growth channels and practices to strategically grow our business quickly and efficiently as possible
- Help prioritize product features and the product roadmap based on trade-offs, ROI, and scope for our Sell to Clutch product and vehicle value tracker
- Optimize spend on our existing channels (ie. Meta, Google, TikTok) with rapid testing and iterations and seeking creative solutions to engage with our ideal customer
- You’ll know every step of the funnel in detail and maintain dashboards to understand what key steps lead people to convert
- Drop into new growth problem areas, ramping up on the problem area, building context and executing on a solution
We’re looking for:
- 2+ years at a high growth start-up in product/growth/operations, management consulting, or investment banking
- Some experience with paid performance managing any paid ad platform at a high-growth company or founding a startup
- Experience with running your own queries and data analysis (SQL, Tableau, Periscope, Microsoft Access, Google Sheets / Microsoft Excel, etc.)
- Ability to execute and lead a project from start to finish with independence, resourcefulness, and creative thinking
- A self-starter with a great attitude who enjoys solving problems and can hustle to grow the business
- Detail-oriented and expert in both qualitative and quantitative analysis with a passion for delivering actionable insights to key stakeholders
- Experience at an E-commerce/D2C business are a plus
It’d be great if you have:
- SQL skills with experience pulling and analyzing data
- Paid Acquisition - experience with ads (i.e., digital marketing)
- Proven growth experience bringing new products to market or significantly growing a market
Why you’ll love it at Clutch:
- Autonomy & ownership -- create your own path, and own your work
- Competitive compensation and equity incentives!
- Generous time off program
- Learning budget -- for whatever YOU want to learn
- Health & dental benefits