Senior Brand Manager
We’re on a mission to reinvent the way people buy, sell, and own cars. Are you game?
Clutch is Canada’s largest online used car retailer, delivering a seamless, hassle-free car buying and selling experience to drivers everywhere. Customers can browse hundreds of cars from the comfort of their home, get the right one delivered to their door, and enjoy peace of mind with our 10-Day Money-Back Guarantee… and that’s just the beginning.
Named two years in a row to the Globe & Mail’s list of the Top Growing Companies in Canada and also awarded spots on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50™ and Fast 500™ lists, we’re looking to add curious, hard-working, and driven individuals to our growing team.
Headquartered in Toronto, Clutch was founded in 2017 and currently services Ontario, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, and Prince Edward Island. Clutch is backed by a number of world-class investors, including D1 Capital, Canaan, Real Ventures, BrandProject, and BMO. To learn more, visit clutch.ca.
Clutch is looking for a Senior Brand Manager to join our Marketing team! You are a strategic marketing leader who has experience in building brands, creating upper funnel content, and managing partnerships. This role is a unique opportunity to not only catapult the growth of Clutch, but also to help define and build a next-generation Canadian consumer brand!
In this position, you will amplify the Clutch brand and execute on high-impact brand strategy by leading integrated marketing campaigns. Working alongside the Growth and Revenue teams, you will champion the Clutch brand and develop, plan, launch and analyze customer programs to drive sustainable and efficient CAC at scale. You have strong people management and leadership skills, are able to set and achieve measurable results, and can prioritize amongst a number of initiatives. This role reports into the VP of Marketing.
What you’ll do:
- Lead key integrated marketing efforts to build awareness for Clutch for our target customers, lead campaign planning, creative brief development, go-to-market planning and oversight of execution and implementation.
- Lead a major sports partnership - this will involve working with external partners on the strategy and development of brand assets in order to fuel awareness for Clutch.
- Partner with cross-functional teams such as Growth, Revenue, Content, and Customer Experience to identify brand opportunities, and ensure a consistent brand message across all consumer touch points.
- Manage one direct report and oversee the social media and content strategy.
- Establish KPIs for the brand team and create alignment with key internal partners through consistent communication.
- Act as the ongoing steward of the brand, work with the internal Junior Art Director and agency partners in rolling out and ensuring adoption of the overall brand strategy and guidelines.
What we’re looking for:
- 7+ years of brand marketing experience developing integrated marketing campaigns designed to drive brand awareness and preference and ideally leading a team.
- Experience managing brand partnerships, and proven experience delivering on partnership asset creation and execution.
- Project management superstar: You can take a project, ask the right questions and run with it with minimal oversight.
- Extraordinary interpersonal and communication skills, cultivator of strong cross-functional relationships.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, comfortable dealing with ambiguity, and a “no job too big or small” attitude.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, business related discipline or equivalent experience.
It’d be great if you have:
- Experience working closely with Growth & Performance teams, understanding how to scale new channels and manage the upper funnel.
- Experience working in tech and/or a consumer facing startup environment.
Why you’ll love it at Clutch:
- Autonomy & ownership -- create your own path, and own your work
- Competitive compensation and equity incentives!
- Generous time off program
- Health & dental benefits