We’re on a mission to reinvent the way people buy, sell, and own cars. Are you game?
Clutch is Canada’s largest online used car retailer, delivering a seamless, hassle-free car buying and selling experience to drivers everywhere. Customers can browse hundreds of cars from the comfort of their home, get the right one delivered to their door, and enjoy peace of mind with our 10-Day Money-Back Guarantee… and that’s just the beginning.
Named two years in a row to the Globe & Mail’s list of the Top Growing Companies in Canada and also awarded spots on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50™ and Fast 500™ lists, we’re looking to add curious, hard-working, and driven individuals to our growing team.
Headquartered in Toronto, Clutch was founded in 2017 and currently services Ontario, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, and Prince Edward Island. Clutch is backed by a number of world-class investors, including D1 Capital, Canaan, Real Ventures, BrandProject, and Upper90. To learn more, visit clutch.ca.
About the role:
Clutch is looking for a Customer Advisor to be the voice for an online car buying experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing team and create a huge impact!
What you'll do:
- Respond to customer inquiries (inbound calls, emails, SMS) and proactively reach out to customers who showed interest in buying/selling a car with Clutch (warm outbound calls). The current volume is about 70 calls daily.
- Educate customers on the Clutch process and help them take their first steps in buying/selling a car.
- Take notes and update all the relevant information and details about customer interactions in our CRM.
- Provide information on all of the ancillary products and services that Clutch provides to ensure they are aware of all the ways they can protect their vehicles.
- Collaborate with multiple functions to ensure a smooth all-around experience.
- A major part of this job is to communicate how kick-ass Clutch is and how different buying/selling a car with Clutch is. We want people who are as excited about buying/selling a car online as we are!
What we’re looking for:
- You should be comfortable in a fast-paced environment and able to juggle a large number of customers & systems at a time
- You are passionate about sales/customer service and asking probing discovery questions to arrive at the best possible vehicle suggestion for a customer and their needs
- 2-3 years of customer service or sales experience required
- Passion for cars is a plus
- Stoked about disrupting and redefining an age-old industry and a drive to win
- Self-starter attitude
- Attention to detail and a high level of organization
Why you’ll love it at Clutch:
- Autonomy & ownership -- create your own path, and own your work
- Competitive compensation and equity incentives!
- This role offers a base compensation + sales incentive plan
- Health & dental benefits
Please note this role is on-site in Etobicoke (not hybrid), you must be comfortable working on-site.
Clutch is committed to fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. If you require accommodation at any stage of the interview process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.