We’re on a mission to reinvent the way people buy, sell, and own cars. Are you game?
Clutch is anada’s largest online used car retailer, delivering a seamless, hassle-free car buying and selling experience to drivers everywhere. Customers can browse hundreds of cars from the comfort of their home, get the right one delivered to their door, and enjoy peace of mind with our 10-Day Money-Back Guarantee… and that’s just the beginning.
Named two years in a row to the Globe & Mail’s list of the Top Growing Companies in Canada and also awarded spots on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50™ and Fast 500™ lists, we’re looking to add curious, hard-working, and driven individuals to our growing team.
Headquartered in Toronto, Clutch was founded in 2017 and currently services Ontario, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, and Prince Edward Island. Clutch is backed by a number of world-class investors, including BMO, D1 Capital, Canaan, Real Ventures, BrandProject, and Upper90. To learn more, visit clutch.ca.
About the Role:
We are seeking a proactive Wholesale Coordinator to play a crucial role in managing Clutch's wholesale business across our operating markets. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a high-impact team and take charge of a significant aspect of Clutch's business.
- Analyze and understand automotive wholesale pricing and trends
- Evaluate inbound vehicle appraisals across multiple markets
- Inspect vehicle conditions, damage reports, and accident history to inform buying and selling decisions
- Monitor, maintain, and analyze Clutch wholesale data
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with various buyers nationwide
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure efficient processes
- Develop and update dashboards, pricing tools, and reports
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment, able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Self-starter with a results-oriented mindset
- Passionate about disrupting the automotive industry and driven to succeed
- Eager to learn and adapt
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
Why Join Clutch:
- Autonomy and ownership—shape your own career path and take pride in your work
- Competitive compensation and equity incentives
- Generous time off program
- Health and dental benefits
Clutch is dedicated to fostering an inclusive workplace that offers equal opportunities for everyone to thrive. If you require accommodation during any stage of the interview process, please contact us at email@example.com.