Delivery Driver/ Customer Care
We’re on a mission to reinvent the way people buy, sell, and own cars. Are you game?
Clutch is Canada’s largest online used car retailer, delivering a seamless, hassle-free car buying and selling experience to drivers everywhere. Customers can browse hundreds of cars from the comfort of their home, get the right one delivered to their door, and enjoy peace of mind with our 10-Day Money-Back Guarantee… and that’s just the beginning.
Named two years in a row to the Globe & Mail’s list of the Top Growing Companies in Canada and also awarded spots on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50™ and Fast 500™ lists, we’re looking to add curious, hard-working, and driven individuals to our growing team.
Headquartered in Toronto, Clutch was founded in 2017 and currently services Ontario, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, and Prince Edward Island. Clutch is backed by a number of world-class investors, including D1 Capital, Canaan, Real Ventures, BrandProject, and Upper90. To learn more, visit clutch.ca.
About the role:
We’re seeking a Delivery Driver/Customer Care to be the face of Clutch! This role includes weekend shift, you must be comfortable to be scheduled working on weekend shift.
Since Clutch's purchase process is entirely online, meeting you to receive their newly purchased vehicle will likely be the first time a customer has met a Clutch employee face-to-face! You’ll have the freedom to go above and beyond to ensure our customers have an experience that doesn’t suck and is completely one of a kind.
What You’ll Do:
- Delivering a uniquely special experience to each and every one of our customers. Minus the red suit, you’ll pretty much be a real-life Santa Claus on a daily basis!
- A major part of this job is driving a kick-ass single-car hauler to get the customer’s purchase delivered straight to their front door. You don’t need a commercial driver’s license to drive the hauler and don’t worry, with a little training, you’ll realize driving the hauler is a piece of cake.
- Not only will you be driving that kick-ass car hauler, but you will also be loading and unloading the customer’s vehicle on and off of it (it’s a quick and easy process, but it does require getting a little physical) and inspecting the car-hauler to ensure the vehicle maintains good maintenance and safe driving conditions.
- You’ll be expected to prioritize safe driving and to maintain a clean driving record. Consistent, safe driving is crucial to this role!
- You will be accurately and efficiently completing customer paperwork as well as taking thorough notes in our customer tracking system. Again, don’t worry, we’ll train you on the paperwork, however you do need a natural eye for detail!
- You’ll also be a team player by assisting other team members with various tasks as necessary.
- Like we mentioned, the Customer Advocate role is a unique combination of a few different things. So there likely will be other duties assigned too.
What we're looking for:
- Must have a valid a class 5 Driver's License with a clean driving record for the past 3 years
- Ability to drive a manual transmission
- Minimum 2 years of driving experience
- 2+ years of customer facing experience with a passion for creating memorable customer experiences
- Passion for customer service and putting a smile on someone’s face.
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Motivated to change the way Canadians buy their cars.
- Flexible schedule and are open to working nights and/or weekends.
Why you’ll love it at Clutch:
- Autonomy & ownership -- create your own path, and own your work
- Competitive compensation and equity incentives!
- Health & dental benefits
Please note this role is on-site in Bedford (not hybrid), you must be comfortable working on-site. This is a Full-Time position.
Clutch is committed to fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. If you require accommodation at any stage of the interview process, please email email@example.com.