Sales Development Representative (SDR)
We’re on a mission to reinvent the way people buy, sell, and own cars. Are you game?
Clutch is Canada’s largest online used car retailer, delivering a seamless, hassle-free car buying and selling experience to drivers everywhere. Customers can browse hundreds of cars from the comfort of their home, get the right one delivered to their door, and enjoy peace of mind with our 10-Day Money-Back Guarantee… and that’s just the beginning.
Named two years in a row to the Globe & Mail’s list of the Top Growing Companies in Canada and also awarded spots on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50™ and Fast 500™ lists, we’re looking to add curious, hard-working, and driven individuals to our growing team.
Headquartered in Toronto, Clutch was founded in 2017 and currently services Ontario, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, and Prince Edward Island. Clutch is backed by a number of world-class investors, including D1 Capital, Canaan, Real Ventures, BrandProject, and Upper90. To learn more, visit clutch.ca.
About the role:
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to be the voice for an online car selling/buying experience to join our growing company. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing team and create a huge impact!
What you'll do:
- Proactively contact individuals interested in selling their car to Clutch through warm calls, emails, and SMS. Progress to handling inbound calls and assisting customers looking to buy a car through Clutch as you advance in your role.
- Educate customers on the Clutch process and help them take their first steps in selling a car with Clutch.
- Take notes and update all the relevant information and details about customer interactions in our CRM, HubSpot.
- Collaborate with multiple functions to ensure a smooth all-around experience.
- A major part of this job is to communicate how kick-ass Clutch is and how different selling/buying a car with Clutch is. We want people who are as excited about selling/buying a car online as we are!
What we’re looking for:
- You should be comfortable in a fast-paced environment and able to juggle a large number of customers & systems at a time
- You are passionate about sales/customer service and asking probing discovery questions to arrive at the best possible vehicle suggestion for a customer and their needs
- 1-2 years of customer service or sales experience required
- Passion for cars is a plus
- Stoked about disrupting and redefining an age-old industry and a drive to win
- Self-starter attitude
- Attention to detail and a high level of organization
Why you’ll love it at Clutch:
- Autonomy & ownership -- create your own path, and own your work
- Competitive compensation and equity incentives!
- This role offers a base compensation + strong sales incentive plan
- Sky is your limit for growth opportunities
- Health & dental benefits
Please note this role is on-site in Etobicoke (not hybrid), you must be comfortable working on-site. This is a Full-Time position.
Clutch is committed to fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. If you require accommodation at any stage of the interview process, please email email@example.com.