Founded in 2019, Felix is a patient-driven digital healthcare company that puts you in control of your health and wellbeing. We’re passionate about building technology and beautiful customer experiences to make healthcare more accessible (and more enjoyable) for all Canadians. Our strong venture partners provide us the resources to support our rapid growth and we are continuing to build our incredible team based in Toronto. Felix is Canada's first end-to-end healthcare experience, providing online treatment, prescription delivery and ongoing care across a growing range of categories such as birth control, erectile dysfunction, acne and more.
We are looking for a Pharmacy Technician to join our Pharmacy team. The Pharmacy Technician will be principally responsible for the preparation, filing and dispensing of prescription medication to our patients. The Pharmacy Technician will support the Pharmacist with the day-to-day operations of our Ontario location including drug utilization reviews, inventory management and pharmacy administration.
- Execute all activities relating to processing of prescription medications including preparation, fill, labelling, dispensary and packaging
- Service the requests of doctors and patients and direct inquiries to the Pharmacist
- Assist Pharmacist with the management of inventory levels and packaging supplies; coordinate medication orders with wholesaler or drug manufacturers
- Engage in the administration of patient profiles, medical records and prescription medication history
- Adhere to the rules and regulations stipulated by the National Association of Pharmacy Regulatory Authorities (“NAPRA”) and Ontario College of Pharmacists (“OCP”)
- Pharmacy Technician registration with the Ontario College of Pharmacists; Membership in good standing with the provincial College
- At least 18+ years of age with a high school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Strong business acumen and basic understanding of the business and economics of pharmacy and the Canadian pharmaceutical industry
- Remarkable attention to detail as it relates to medication preparation and labelling, inventory management, pharmacy documentation and quality control
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Respect for Health & Safety procedures and protocols and commitment to maintaining a safe work environment for colleagues
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Advance computer knowledge and skills
- Fluent in English
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
Seniority Level: Experienced
Location: Vaughan, ON