Customer Experience Coordinator (Thursday-Monday)
Founded in 2019, Felix is a patient-driven digital healthcare company bringing Canadians on-demand treatment for everyday health. We’re passionate about building technology and beautiful customer experiences to make healthcare more accessible and enjoyable. Our venture partners provide us the resources to support our rapid growth and we are continuing to build our incredible team based in Toronto. Felix is Canada's first end-to-end healthcare experience, providing online treatment, prescription delivery and ongoing care for birth control, erectile dysfunction, acne and more.
We are seeking a Customer Experience Coordinator, who is up for the demanding challenge to be the voice of Felix. You will need to act as an advocate for the Felix platform as well as to be the voice of our customers to ensure we always provide the highest level of care throughout the customer lifecycle.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide thoughtful, personalized communication to Felix users across all mediums of communication (email, chat, and occasional phone support)
- Work within the Felix partnership ecosystem by communicating with our pharmacy, medical and logistics partners to ensure the highest quality of care for all Felix users
- Ensure orders are being fulfilled on time and as per their requests
- Document common user issues effectively and concisely to make active contributions to our library of support queries
- Drive conversion in our onboarding process by educating our users with any questions they may have surrounding pricing, process, or product
- Collaborate closely with other departments to share learnings across the Felix organization – you will be the owner of the user’s voice!
- Participate in product strategy & operations to shape the future of customer care for all Felix users (including pharmacy & medical users)
- Occasional community management and handling response to inquiries via Twitter, Facebook & Instagram
- 9-5 Saturday-Wednesday shift
- Relevant experience working in a customer service environment
- Technologically savvy and curious to learn
- You are not afraid to ask for help – you are skilled at explaining technical problems succinctly & clearly in a constantly changing regulatory landscape
- You love tackling tough challenges and can think multiple steps ahead to achieve a desirous outcome for Felix and our customers - you need to be able to read between the lines of a customer’s issue and try to find the underlying cause
- Must be available to work weekends
- Fluent in both English and French an asset
- Above all else, a problem solver
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits
- Maternity / paternity policy
- 3 weeks vacation + flexible holiday scheduling
- Competitive compensation
- Stock option grant
- Remote first, work from anywhere in Canada
- Incredible culture powered by an highly collaborative and high performing team
- Large impact at an early stage technology company
- Professional development opportunities, working closely with founders and senior leadership team
Seniority Level: Entry
Location: Remote (Canada). We are currently working remotely and open to candidates from anywhere in Canada.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job related factors.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.