Peachy’s mission is to clear care barriers and make wrinkle treatment more accessible than it’s ever been through Preventative Botox, Prescription Retinoids, and Daily Use Sunscreen. Our approach? Transparent pricing, unmatched quality of care and solutions backed by science. Plain and simple.
Peachy Nurse Practitioners treat wrinkle prevention through comprehensive consultations, treatment plans, and administration of neurotoxins. Peachy Nurse Practitioners are experts on wrinkle prevention options including Peachy’s prescription retinoid, sunscreen and other aftercare products, providing education to every client. Ideal candidates will have a passion for the Peachy culture, brand, and commitment to clinical excellence. This role embodies integrity, confidence, and is a Peachy role model for the team!
What You’ll Do:
- Complete Peachy’s comprehensive and rigorous clinical training program and attend ongoing continuing education trainings and events
- Provide exceptional customer service in every Peachy client interaction
- Perform wrinkle burden analysis and develop treatment plans for clients
- Educate clients about Peachy’s variety of wrinkle prevention offerings including neurotoxins, prescription retinoids, and aftercare products
- Administer neurotoxin (Botox®, Xeomin®, Jeuveau®, and Dysport®) in the 3 FDA on-label locations for facial wrinkles
- Complete and maintain accurate charting and clinical documentation for every client
- Adhere to all company-wide initiatives, operational procedures, and safety protocols
- Adhere to infection control standards including, but not limited to: hand hygiene, use of PPE, and equipment disinfection/sterilization. Strong commitment to HIPAA privacy practices
Who You Are:
- Communicates Effectively - Delivers messages in a clear and concise manner; Attentively listens to others; Effective in a variety of settings: one-on-one, small and large groups, and among diverse position levels.
- Drives Results - Persists in accomplishing goals despite obstacles and setbacks; Pushes self and helps others achieve results.
- Interpersonal Savvy - Relates comfortably with people across all levels, functions, cultures, and backgrounds; Builds rapports in an open, friendly, and accepting manner.
- Situational Adaptability - Seamlessly adapts in a fast paced, quickly changing environment effectively utilizing available resources; Picks up on situational cues and adjusts in the moment; Understands that different situations may call for different approaches depending on the circumstances.
- Manages Complexity - Asks the right questions to accurately analyze situations; Readily distinguishes between what’s relevant and unimportant to make sense of complex situations.
- Embodies our Core Values of Providing the Positive, Continually Raising the Bar, Earning & Keeping Trust, Being Client Obsessed, and Reveling in the Constraints.
What You Have:
- Active Nurse Practitioner license in the state you’re applying to work in
- Active Board Certification as an Adult, Family, or Women’s Nurse Practitioner
- Active BLS Certification
- 1+ year experience as a Nurse Practitioner preferred
- Flexible to work in multiple studio locations within a reasonable distance to your home studio
- Availability to work a Full-Time schedule including weekdays, weekends, and some holidays
- Availability to work a Part-Time schedule including weekends and some holidays
- Minimum of 18 years old and eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Frequently required to kneel, bend, sit and stand for long periods of time
- Ability to use needles and properly inject patients in the three FDA approved areas for wrinkle prevention
- Ability to lift/transport items weighing up to 30 lbs
- Operate standard office equipment and technology
Pay & Perks:
- Competitive compensation + performance based bonuses
- Health and Wellness perks
- 100% medical malpractice coverage
- Employee discount for Peachy services and products
- 401K program participation after 90 days of employment
The target base pay range for the Part-Time and Full-Time Nurse Practitioner roles in Washington, DC is $60.00 -$62.00hour USD. Peachy may pay more or less than the posted range based on factors including but not limited to: relevant experience, qualifications and location. This range may be modified in the future.
This position requires additional responsibilities not listed here and may change throughout employment.
Peachy is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetic information, age, or military or veteran status in accordance with federal law. In addition, the Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing non discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. The Company also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities, pregnant individuals, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in accordance with applicable laws.
Information for Recruiters: Peachy only accepts resumes directly from candidates. Peachy does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing vendors, including recruitment agencies and/or search firms, and does not pay fees to any such vendors for any unsolicited resumes.
Pursuance to the Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.