Studio Experience Specialist
Peachy’s mission is to clear care barriers and make wrinkle treatment more accessible than it’s ever been through Preventative Botox, Prescription Retinoids, and Daily Use Sunscreen. Our approach? Transparent pricing, unmatched quality of care and solutions backed by science. Plain and simple.
The Studio Experience Specialist works closely with our Studio Manager and Clinical Providers to ensure a positive and educational experience for every client, every time. This role is a client journey expert; passionate about wrinkle prevention and knowledgeable about Peachy products and services. Learn more about this role below and apply today!
Our new Gold Coast location is opening March 2024!
What You’ll Do:
- Greet clients and ensure a seamless check-in and check-out process
- Collaborate with team members and support Clinical Providers to deliver a best-in-class studio experience for our clients
- Provide consistent, high-quality service and hospitality to clients, answer questions about Peachy treatment options and promote Peachy after care products
- Communicate with remote Customer Service team to maintain client schedule, including new client and rescheduled client appointments
- Demonstrate Peachy company Core Values and foster an inclusive culture with both team members and clients
- Complete studio opening and closing tasks
- Maintain studio appearance; replenishing products, maintaining stock room, cleaning common areas
- Adhere to infection control standards including, but not limited to: hand hygiene, use of PPE, and equipment disinfection/sterilization. Strong commitment to HIPAA privacy practices
Who You Are:
- Communicates Effectively - Delivers messages in a clear and concise manner; Attentively listens to others; Effective in a variety of settings: one-on-one, small and large groups, and among diverse position levels.
- Collaborates - Works cooperatively with others across the organization to achieve shared objectives; Partners with others to get work done.
- Tech Savvy - Readily learns and adopts new technologies.
- Situational Adaptability - Seamlessly adapts in a fast paced, quickly changing environment effectively utilizing available resources; Picks up on situational cues and adjusts in the moment; Understands that different situations may call for different approaches depending on the circumstances.
- Embodies our Core Values of Providing the Positive, Continually Raising the Bar, Earning & Keeping Trust, Being Client Obsessed, and Reveling in the Constraints.
What You Have:
- Experience in a customer service, hospitality, high-end retail or wellness services role.
- Flexible to work in multiple studio locations within a reasonable distance to your home studio
- Available to work a minimum of 20 hours per week including the ability on Saturdays and Sundays. Some holiday availability is required.
- Minimum of 18 years old and eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Frequently required to kneel, bend, sit and stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift/transport items weighing up to 30 lbs
- Operate standard office equipment and technology
Pay & Perks:
- Competitive Compensation + Performance Based Bonus
- Health & Wellness Perks
- Employee discount for Peachy services and products
- 401K program participation after 90 days of employment
The target base pay range for the Studio Specialist role in Chicago is $16.00 -$18.00/hour USD. Peachy may pay more or less than the posted range based on factors including but not limited to: relevant experience, qualifications and location. This range may be modified in the future.
This position requires additional responsibilities not listed here and may change throughout employment.
Peachy is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetic information, age, or military or veteran status in accordance with federal law. In addition, the Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing non discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. The Company also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities, pregnant individuals, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in accordance with applicable laws.
Information for Recruiters: Peachy only accepts resumes directly from candidates. Peachy does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing vendors, including recruitment agencies and/or search firms, and does not pay fees to any such vendors for any unsolicited resumes.
Pursuance to the Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.